Sunday 17 September 2006

Global economic power shifting

The state of the global economy as the World Bank and IMF begin to assemble? Depends who you ask. This article (Digg story) covers news and details (with a spot of opinion) of the worldwide economic situation and the influence of China and other developing giants.

What will the balance of money in the world look like decades from now? Europe and North America may not like it, for the [main economic] superpowers of the future (if superpowers even exist now or then, I doubt there will be a 'superpower' 50 years from now) will not be the US, UK, France, or Germany, it will be China or Turkey or India or Brazil... (I think I have illustrated my point).

I will be writing up some economic views on globalization and the market soon, for all you blog-reading economy buffs ;) .

Some globalization- and global economy-related links...
* [1]
* [2]
* [3]
* [4]
* [5]
* [6]

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: