Monday 18 September 2006

Some info on me and this blog...

Yes, I seem to be lazy as hell today for some reason or another.
But the good news is that I mapped out some cool ideas for a couple in-depth articles (coming soon) last night on the back of a newspaper envelope with a silver Sharpe whilst listening to a podcast.

Oh yeah, you can find me on Del.ico.us and Digg and Wikipedia (I spend much more time on the latter two, kill some time on the former-most).
I will be adding some more links to the sidebar, umm, maybe today if I get around to it; then you can see all of the sites I waste... I mean... spend my time on.

Just so all readers know, always feel free to make constructive comments on any post — questions, comments, anything!
And you can Digg all of my posts too (see button below).

I will get around to making a blog policy or extended "about this blog"/"about me" page sometime during the next couple of weeks (unless anyone so desires me to make it in the next couples of days).

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , Categories: , , , , , , , , , , ,
A note:
I added Del.ico.us tags on this article only because it had me and this blog as the topic. I don't want to waste time double-tagging (i.e. Technorati and Del.ico.us tags) on each post; I know I can use Del.ico.us tags acting as Technorati tags, but then they loose some of their functionality. Anyone know if I can hide the tags using (marks put in there on purpose) and still have them work?


Digg!

No comments: