Friday 17 November 2006

What a Savage...

I just thought this kinda coincidental considering I posted two posts (HERE and HERE) on homosexuality today, then later watched a Seinfeld episode about gays.
From Media Matters:

Days after telling his listeners that the "radical homosexual agenda ... threaten[s] your very survival," on the November 16 edition of his radio show, Michael Savage asserted that a "society that embraces homosexuality is a society that will not last much longer." Savage then predicted his remarks would "wind up tomorrow in several of the blogs run by gays -- and they think only of that 'cause they're like drug addicts." Later in the broadcast, Savage claimed, "There is not a mean bone in my body," and concluded: "With God's will and your listenership, we shall nuke Iran."
Well guess what Savage, I'm not gay and I'm not on drugs... yet I am still blogging your hate speech comments. You know who else is 'like a drug addict' Savage? Your pal, Rush Limbaugh. He is one. A great irony would be if Savage ended up like Ted Haggard or others on the ultra-right wing who ended up not only being homosexual, but into some not-too-legal things (including illicit drugs) too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't really "own" anyone. By the way, are you 15?

You are a typical liberal blogger though - all complaints, no facts, just emotion.

clearthought said...

How can I have "facts" while I am critiquing an irrational man's hate speak? I look on your blog and see no facts whatsoever. Look at some of my other posts, those not marked 'opinion', and you will find references. I am not just pulling this stuff out of the air either. Thanks for commenting; hopefully you can see my blog in a new light if you read through it more.

One more thing, blogs are about opinion and emotion. Objectivity is largely for the news media.

(I took out the "owned" part, yes it was a bit petty.)

clearthought said...

In any rate, thanks for commenting Kevin. It is nice to have constructive feedback and opinion.